E-factor European Training for professionals empowering women
This Saturday, May 6th 2017, starts innovative TRAINING COURSE for professionals working in empowerment processes of women that Rökstólar are taking part in, together with 4 other recruited participants.
We are glad to announce that the following institutions are going to represent Iceland:
- VMST (Employment Office) - Soffía Gísladóttir
- ATMK (Grants for women enterprenuers in Iceland) - Ásdís Guðmundsdóttir
- W.O.M.E.N. (association for women´s empowerment in Iceland) - Karen-Anne Björnsson
- Political representative - Sóley Björg Stefánsdóttir
- Rökstólar Samvinnumiðstöð (Educational Center) - Lenka Uhrova